Thursday, May 18, 2017

Worship You by Beckah Shae // Ed Sheerhan parody

My family and I were driving home from baseball and scrolling through the radio stations. I heard Ed Sheerhan's "Shape of You" and I loved the music, but my mom and brother said that the words weren't that great. 

This is the huge bummer of a lot of pop music - GREAT music, BAD lyrics.

So when my brother said there was a Christian version, I was interested. The best part? It's exactly the same music!!!!! I am completely hooked by the music in this song and it's my binge song right now. Seriously, it's constantly in my head and I cannot stop listening to it :) 

THANK YOU BECKAH SHAE!!!!

Happy Listening!



Some of the words are a little hard to understand, so here is the lyric video as well.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment