Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Fearless // Introducing Jasmine Murray

love, Love, LOVE this song!!! Can we all just appreciate that from the first notes of the song, you want to move and dance? Songs like that are the best!

The first verse it totally relatable to me:

I wake up, I feel it
Those fears are back again
Can't shake them
Can't make them
Ever fade, ever end
Am I good enough
Do I measure up
Feels like a 
War I can't win

Then comes the pre-chorus, which is what all believers have to remember in times of doubt and fear:
But I wasn't given a spirit of fear
I was given the power of love
Everything I've been fighting against
I'm gonna lift it up

The chorus is hard for me to sing and really mean it, but I want to mean it. At the end is my prayer:
Come set me free
God I want to be
Fearless

Happy Listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment