Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Caleb + Kelsey Worship Songs // How Great Is Our God-Our God-How Great Thou Art, etc.

Anthem Lights is one of my favorite bands, but I also am loving their side projects. Caleb Grimm has a side project with his wife, Kelsey, (formerly of 1GirlNation). Their voices together are AMAZING!!! If I like the song, I like their version of it, pretty much. They do covers of pop music that is really good (and their cover of My Heart Will Go On is haunting!), but I'm going to focus on their worship mashups in this post.

My favorite songs off their worship album are How Great Is Our God/Our God/How Great Thou Art and In Christ Alone/Cornerstone/The Solid Rock. I love how they mixed old and new hymns. The AL guys are geniuses at combining songs and Caleb brings that to C+K. Then there are the harmonies. The talent blows me away. 



The other great songs off the Worship Covers album are One Thing Remains/How He Loves and Mercy/Touch The Sky. They just released as a single Death Was Arrested/Reckless Love and I kind of freaked out! Those are probably my two favorite worship songs right now.


Aren't they just incredible? Totally check out their secular and movie song covers too. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment