Friday, December 30, 2016

Rapture Ruckus ~ 3 in 1

Rapture Ruckus is a fun band. They are sort of - in my opinion - a blend of rock and pop. These are three of my favorites and, if I'm being honest, possibly the only songs I know by them :) 

Head Held High is rather serious but handled tastefully. It deals with the roughness of life and yet how we all have worth and can hold our heads high in that. 
 

I don't know about you, but I frequently fall into the lie that I'm the only one dealing with something, or only I struggle with such and such. It's not true. We are in life together and we deal with things together. 


This song is SO MUCH FUN! As someone who has never fit in with the world around me, I enjoy a song celebrating being different. It's encouragement to not give up and to stick to my convictions. If the world looks down on you for following Christ, being small, looking different, remember that you were created in the image of God and He doesn't make mistakes. Ever!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment