Saturday, December 27, 2014

Merry Christmas!

For being so forgetful (and because I have too many songs left), you get 6 songs in this post! That's right, one for each day since I last posted and a bonus song! First we have a Christmas song from Owl City! Isn't that awesome! He got together with Tobymac and made a great song that was featured in a VeggieTales movie.


Next up is another rendition of  The First Noel by a band called Revive. If you listen to Christian radio, you might remember their song Blink that was played ALL the time a few years ago. Anyway, I absolutely love how they did this song. 





 Last but not least, I'm sure you have heard of Pentatonix. The first song I ever heard from them was Little Drummer Boy and I was so amazed at their talent. Here are four of my favorites of their Christmas music. Happy Listening everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment