Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last two Christmas songs and last post of 2014

As we say goodbye to 2014, I want to say thank you for visiting my blog. 408 pageviews in the few months I've had this blog! Here are the last two Christmas songs and my last post of 2014. 

I've no idea who or what North Point is, but I got this song for free and it is spectacular. It has some of the song "Hallelujah" in it (Hallelujah is actually the title) and takes a traditional hymn and puts a creative twist on it. 



And last but not least is an original Christmas song by Love and the Outcome. I'm pretty sure this is their first venture into Christmas music professionally, and the nailed it on the first try. Amazing song that is all about Jesus and what he did for us. Happy Listening and Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment