Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Reckless Love ~ Cory Asbury

I have discovered a lot of new worship music lately that I am totally sold on! I'm weird about worship music; I know that. There's not really a rhyme or reason to what I like and what I don't. But "Reckless Love" is definitely a like.

Love is a word thrown around so much in our culture. Everyone has their own definitions and we get hurt by love more often than not. With all the turmoil regarding love, it can be so easy to doubt God's love. This song reflects on the fact that God loved us before we were born and will continue to love us no matter what we do or don't do. Even when we are fighting Him, He is still loving us!

Favorite lyrics:
There's no shadow You won't light up
Mountain You won't climb up
Coming after me
There's no wall You won't kick down
No lie You won't tear down
Coming after me

Happy Listening!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment