Thursday, April 13, 2017

Capital Lights

I cannot recall now how I found this band, but I really, really, like them!!! I'm not always entirely sure what they're talking about, but hey, Owl City and Relient K don't make sense half the time either. The music is incredible though.

This is a band made up of Christians, but isn't a "Christian" band. Their song "Honey, Don't Jump The Gun" is pretty overtly Christian and deals with God being the one to decide how long we're here on earth. 

But my favorite songs are "Rhythm 'n Moves" & "Say Hey", two of the strangest ones that I have no clue what is being sung about. I just like the music. At the beginning of "Say Hey", it sounds like a pop can opening! Super sweet! (If you're not from the Midwest, that would be soda can.)
 
I'm going to put the videos to my favorite songs here, and then put the Spotify playlist that has the other songs I like. Because Spotify won't let you just listen to one album (they must interject other songs), it's a pureNRG/Capital Lights playlist. 

Okay, Happy Listening!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment