Monday, January 9, 2017

What Are You Afraid of ~ Kerrie Roberts


That is the question isn't it? Why are we afraid? What is making us fearful? Are they stupid fears like being terrified to go to a college and take a class *this wouldn't be me talking to myself, no :)* or are they more founded fears like dealing with sever illness or joblessness? 

Ultimately, fear reveals a lack of trust in God. Ouch! I'm totally still working - and usually failing miserably - at this one. But I'm learning to do things and to push myself to do things, even if I'm doing it scared. I know it's good for me and will help me further my plans and dreams, so I push myself to do it. I talk myself into it. (No, seriously, I talk myself into things). 

I hope this song encourages you too, as you face and challenge your fears, big or small, rational or irrational. Happy Listening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment