Monday, October 31, 2016

Spencer Kane playlist

Spencer Kane is the new Anthem Lights guy but he was an artist before. I decided to look him up on Spotify and see what his solo stuff was like. I was blow away! 

When I found out about Shane Harper, I wanted to like his music. My problem was that basically all his songs were about relationships. I'm not against that, but I don't like listening to an artist who only sings about love, especially when they're not married. 

Spencer is not like Shane in that regard. He has fun songs, love songs, and songs about God. That last one is why I like his music so much. I like that he is a Christian artist who can make secular songs and Christian songs and make them both really well. 

It's the same with Anthem Lights. I like their fun songs and even some of their covers, but my favorites will always be originals and specifically, originals with a Christian message. 

Here is my Spencer Kane Spotify playlist. Happy Listening!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment