Tuesday, October 27, 2015

WINTER JAM 2016

Last night was the launch party for Winter Jam 2016. This is the third year now that I've watched the reveal via Stagehop and I am very thankful WJ does the live stream so that I can watch. 

First off, I'm not sure any tour will ever beat last year's tour. It was incredible.  But this year Matthew West is back and so is for King & Country!!!!!!!!! I saw them for the first time EVER last year and really enjoyed their live show. Sidewalk Prophets are always great and I am excited to hear some more from Stars Go Dim (hear their song "You Are Loved" here  ). 

If you want info, get the Winter Jam app (it's FREE). They will be posting the lineup, dates, cities, and there is even a radio stream of this year's and previous years' artists. It's a really great app. 

Want to hear something else cool? There is a WINTER JAM MOVIE COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that?!?!?! I guess it is coming out next spring and I am looking forward to it.

Who's ready for another Winter Jam?

No comments:

Post a Comment