Saturday, September 5, 2015

Really creative covers of "Fight Song"

I know this song isn't Christian, but there is nothing wrong with the lyrics and so I feel comfortable posting it. Happy Listening!

The thing that hooked me to this song is the music and the beat. I seriously cannot get it out of my head. If you have never heard the original....


Then I found a YouTube video that was 5 covers of Fight Song (yes, one after another and yes, I really did listen to that song 5 times in a row. It's not the first song I've done that to). 
Here are my two favorites from the 5.

Violin music is so beautiful and this guy is absolutely amazing. I really like how he gets so into the music. 

          Jeremy Green

My favorite thing about this cover is the different things they used for instruments. I can't believe they did it in one take! Seriously?! It looks super hard to get the timing for all those things right. They must have practiced a bunch before filming.


          KHS & Benjamin Kheng

The drums in this song are awesome. This guy is obviously very musically gifted. I mean, he plays piano, guitar, drums, sings harmony and melody. WOW! 

          Alex Goot ft. James Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment