Monday, January 26, 2015

More from Danny Gokey

Danny Gokey writes really powerful songs. I've already posted "Hope In Front Of Me" http://theartsound.blogspot.com/search/label/Danny%20Gokey and then I heard another song on the radio from him that I loved. So here are three songs from Danny Gokey. Happy Listening!

"More Than You Think I Am" is Danny Gokey's new single on Christian radio. It talks about God and who He is, but how He is more than we could ever dream. I love how it is written as though God is talking to us. 



You may have heard this song by Phillips, Craig, and Dean. Gokey changed some of the words in his, so it's not a direct cover. Both versions are amazing, but they address totally different topics. Listen and you will see what I mean.



This song is called "Love Will Take You Places". It is a nice song when you think of love just as the feeling or emotion or even as the action, but when love means God, the song becomes completely different. The Bible says God IS love, so "love will take you places" means "God will take you places".  I don't know if this is what Danny meant, but it is cool to think about. 


No comments:

Post a Comment